Thank you for your interest in our volunteer opportunities. We are always looking for new and interested volunteers! Who can volunteer? Anyone one who is passionate about helping young people succeed!
The First Tee of the Sandhills will provide for you:
- An opportunity to learn about the game of golf and its life-enhancing values
- A volunteer description detailing expectations, policies and procedures
- Volunteer training and orientation
- Volunteer uniform: one logoed volunteer golf shirt and one logoed volunteer golf hat
The First Tee of the Sandhills asks that you:
- Complete the Volunteer Application, background check, and assigned eLearning courses
- Attend scheduled trainings
- Notify the organization beforehand if you will be absent
- Act in an appropriate and ethical manner at all times when involved with programs and the organization
What volunteer opportunities are available?
- Assistant Coach: Assist with the set-up, delivery, and break-down of weekly Life Skills Experience Classes
- National School Program Coach: Assist with the delivery of curriculum during physical education classes
- Mentor: Develop relationships and opportunities for participants on and off the golf course
- Special Events: Assist with various tasks to ensure execution of a successful event
- Administrative: Provide clerical support to the organization
- Equipment: Assist with the sorting of donated goods
To learn more contact our office at 910.255.3035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As you consider volunteering for our chapter, know that the safety of our kids is our first priority. Please read our Prevention Policies to see how we conduct programs and activities at our chapter.