Entrants must be 17 or younger as of July 1 (or have another year of high school remaining) to play. All entrants must have basic golfing skills, an undersatnding of the rules and etiquette of golf, proper equipment, and able to walk the course.
Joining the tour
Each player must complete the Tour Application. There are two (2) options:
- Complete the Tour Application and mail it to:
TWFT Junior Tour
P. O. Box 3844
Pinehurst, NC 28374
along with a $25 check or money order payable to TWFT Junior Tour.
2. CLICK HERE to complete the Tour Application online and pay by credit card.
Signing up for tournaments
You will be able to sign up for a tournament in several ways:
- When you submit your application to join the Tour, you can check off which events you will be playing in on the form. You can include the event fee(s) in with your $25 to join the Tour, you can mail them in closer to the event or you can pay on the first day of play.
- Once you have joined the Tour, you can either send a note with the fee for a event to the above mailing address or email us and pay on the first day of play.
- Once the Tour starts, you can register for future events at each tournament.
Players who pay in advance but have to cancel can apply their fee to a future event or request a refund, provided the Tour is notified in advance that the player cannot attend. There will be no refund for no-shows.
18 Hole play: $30 per tournament
9 Hole play: $15 per tournament
Ready to play?
Use the link below to register online, today!