NEW for 2018!
An Optional Annual Membership is available to all active participants ages 5 & up for $35 per participant. The Hole In One Benefits Package is being brought to families at cost through our partnership with local organizations. As with our curriculum programs, we will have scholarships available for those that are family of U.S. Military Members, participants currently receiving free or reduced lunch, or those whose guardians are experiencing financial hardship.
The Hole In One Benefits Package includes:
- The First Tee of the Sandhills Polo – Performance Polo that will be ordered to size for your child.
- The First Tee of the Sandhills Water Bottle – 24oz ‘Indestructible’ Tritan Bottle
- Tin Whistle First Tee Jr Tour Membership – The Tin Whistle Jr Tour is a local Jr. Tour with summer events across the Moore County community. Participating on this tour requires a $25 membership fee. As a Hole-In-One Benefits Member your Jr. Tour Membership Fee will be waived. Please Note: Entry fees for tournaments range between $15 – $30 per event.
- Knollwood Fairways Driving Range Punch Card – This punch card will entitle you to 12 buckets of range balls at Knollwood Fairways. Fayetteville community families – we are working with your area facilities to create a similar range card option in your backyard. Stay tuned, more to come!
- Exclusive Registration for Play Days & Skills Days – As a Hole-In-One Benefits Member, you will receive first opportunity to register for these free participant opportunities, with limited space availability, through December 31, 2018.
WHEN WILL THE HOLE-IN-ONE BENEFITS PACKAGE BE AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION?
The participant golf shirt, water bottle and driving range punch card will be distributed together to participants based on date of purchase. Please see below order schedule:
February 18: All packages purchased by this date will be included in first merchandise order. Participants registered for Spring Programs will receive their packages during the first week of class. Participants not registered for spring programs will be alerted when their package is available for pick up at the TFTS Administrative Office.
March 18: All packages purchased from 2/19 to 3/18 will be included in the second merchandise order. Distribution will be the same at that for the 2/18 order wave.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
First, you must login to or create a family account using the button below:
For new accounts: Once logged in you must use the Orange “ADD A PARTICIPANT” button (see image below) to add juniors to your family account.
Second: New and returning accounts, use the “FOR PARTICIPANT” drop down bar to “Add Membership” for the child (or children) of choice.
Once you click “Add Membership”, the Orange button will change to green text indicating “In Cart”.
You may then utilize the Cart Icon next to your name on the top right corner to complete the check out process.
Additional questions regarding the Hole In One Benefits package or completing the purchase process? Contact Matthew Sullivan at 910.255.3035 or firstname.lastname@example.org