- TARGET 1: New and returning participants age 5 and 6
- TARGET 2: Returning participants ages 5 and 6
- PLAYer: New and returning participants age 7 and older
- Adavanced PLAYer: Returning participants who have completed 3 or more PLAYer sessions
- Par: Returning participants who have successfully completed PLAYer
- Birdie: Returning participants who have successfully completed Par
- Eagle: Returning participants who have successfully completed Birdie
- Ace: Returning participants who have successfully completed Eagle
Age Requirements: The First Tee of the Sandhills is open to all juniors between the ages of 5 to 17 years old. The dates below determine how old a participant is in order to place them in the proper level. Participants must be at least 5 years old by the dated listed in order to participate in Target 1. Additionally, participants must be 7 years old by the date listed in order to participate in PLAYer.
- Fall TARGET: September 30
- Fall PLAYer: September 30
Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of inclement or possible inclement weather a decision regarding the cancellation of programming will be made at minimally 90 minutes before the scheduled start time. An email notification and text message will be sent to the email address and mobile phone number on file.